Spread the word! Share this:
The Certified Payroll Professional (CPP™) certification is a strong foundation for a career in payroll. This training assures every candidate with a complete package of learning opportunities that could help them to keep an organization compliant throughout the annual payroll cycle, effectively communicate payroll information to all stakeholders and understand the accounting functions as it relates to payroll.
The CPP is the base-level benchmark in the Philippine Payroll context and as such, reflects the knowledge and skills that could be reasonably expected of any Payroll Professionals processing pays for Philippine-based employees. The CPP Certification is awarded by the National Institute of Accounting Technician (NIAT).
The CPP™ Certification is awarded by The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) UK, the globally recognized professional body of practicing accountants in the country, in partnership with National Institute of Accounting Technicians.
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP™) members enjoy the benefits of direct membership to CIPP UK.
- Broaden your knowledge about Payroll Concepts and Labor Law Guidelines such as government mandated benefits and the common company initiated benefits
- Helps you understand the mathematics or calculations in payroll
- Know the updated effective policies and practices essential in Payroll Management and Administration
- Increase your knowledge about taxation
- Familiarize yourself with audit procedures and payroll system controls.
Who should attend?
Payroll staff, payroll accountants, account assistants, payroll supervisors and managers, HR professionals and team members who handle payroll and any employees interested in understanding and applying payroll best practices.